Behaviour and Conduct
Good conduct and appropriate behaviour are two of the most important elements of education. Students are expected to comply with the school regulations concerning appropriate conduct.
- Students are expected to use good manners in dealing with teachers and other students in the school.
- Physical or verbal violence is not permitted
- We regard obedience to be a great virtue
- Showing respect when playing is always expected from our students
- Students should always keep in mind that a school is a place of education and should be treated with respect.