Tennis is one of the most popular sports worldwide. It is truly the sport for the lifetime since you can play from your earliest years until later in your life. It can improve your overall health including your mental and physical fitness.
The tennis club takes place after school at our fully equipped tennis court or at our indoor gym and is organized in small groups by our specially trained instructors.
In primary school our aim is to:
- entertain them and reduce our pupils’ stress levels
- develop their social and communicational skills
- enhance their gross and fine motor skills as well as their general body coordination
- enhance their spatial awareness
- help our pupils to become fit and agile
- teach them the basic strikes forehand, backhand, forehand volley, backhand volley, service and smash
- develop their self-esteem and self-confidence